02 Aug Network Asset Performance Conference
Taking place on 21 September 2016 in Birmingham, this one-day event will provide a vital update on the progress of regulated innovation funding, assess the business benefits of smart data to ensure robust asset management decisions, and improve approaches to managing investment risk in a way that supports both immediate and long-term infrastructure requirements.
The EIC’s Freddie Tilbrook will also be part of a panel discussion about changing customer expectations and the technical barriers to achieving change.
The Network Asset Performance Conference will bring together engineering, asset and operations leaders to discuss and progress their asset strategies, tackle the impact of climate change and adapt to changing customer, regulator and business expectations as we move from tradition to a new era where innovation is at the heart of operations and strategy alike.
This conference offers the opportunity to:
- Gain a vital policy update on the progress of regulated innovation funding
- Find out how to mitigate internal and external risk factors to enhance cost savings
- Learn how to break down barriers to innovation
- Assess the business benefits of smart data
Expert speakers at the 2016 event include:
- Freddie Tilbrook, Head of the energy loop, Energy Innovation Centre (EIC)
- Min Zhu, Associate partner, electricity transmission, Ofgem
- Colin Taylor, Director, engineering services, Scottish Power Energy Networks
- Gareth Mills, Head of asset investment and innovation, Northern Gas Networks
- Ian Dunstan, Asset strategy and performance manager, Wales & West Utilities
- Stewart Reid, Head of asset management and innovation, SSE
- Jamie McWilliam, Head of futures, Energy Networks Association (ENA)
- Jonathan Booth, Head of asset management, Electricity North West
- Kirsty McDermott, Project engineer, National Grid Gas Transmission
- Jonathan Lelliott, Project lead, National Grid Gas Transmission
- Iain Miller, Head of system design, Northern Power Grid
- Steve Catling, Head of network management distribution, SGN
- Carlo Buontempo, Sectoral information system manager, Copernicus Climate Change Service
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.networks.online/asset
For further details, please contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For exhibition and sponsorship possibilities please contact Helen Smith on +44 (0)1342 332109 or email email@example.com
15% DISCOUNT TO ATTEND: EIC contacts are entitled to a 15% discount to attend this event. Register now at events.networks.online/asset and enter EIC15 into the promo code box.